• President's Column
Fisheries Conservation and Management: Making Connections and Building Partnerships
• Policy Column
Vessel Noise Alters Fish Behavior
• Landscape Column
Arapaima Adventures in Guyana
• Student Angle
2014 Student Writing Contest Winner: Learning from the Past
• Journal Reviews
NAJFM Goes International: A Recreational Fishing Study in Australia
If You Remove a Dam Will Anadromous Fish Still Return? YES!
Fish Farms Alter Wild Fish Diets
All Fish Anesthetics Are Not Alike!
Aquaculture Continues to Evolve
• An Examination of Gender Differences in the American Fisheries Society Peer-Review Process
• Fish Out of Water: How Much Air Is Too Much?
• American Eel: When Does Diversity Matter?
• Invasion Ecology: An International Perspective Centered in the Holarctic
… and more!
To access the September 2015 Fisheries magazine:
- Members either click here to go directly to Taylor and Francis
click here and sign in, then on the green, right hand menu you will see members only > members only links!
Not a member yet? Click here and learn the benefits of joining the American Fisheries Society (AFS)—the world’s oldest and largest organization dedicated to strengthening the fisheries profession, advancing fisheries science, and conserving fisheries resources.